Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Memorial

Thanks to all of the family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, doctors, caretakers, and others who came to the memorial on Saturday, December 4. Also a special thank you to Arnie and Kelliann Palu for offering their fabulous home and hospitality for the event. It was spectacular to see how many people were able to share in his memory and provide support.

To those that couldn't make it, we still plan to spread his ashes in the spring - tentatively April 21-24 (Easter holiday weekend) - save the date. I would still love to get entries for the Memory Book I'm putting together to share at that time.

For all, I am working on making the slideshow into a DVD and also posting it online. I will at least have CDs available while I'm home for the holidays this weekend, and will leave some there for interested parties to pick up.










No comments:

Post a Comment